WE ARE the first port of call if you or your employer is thinking of working internationally.
Solomon Williams – CEO
Who we are
We are Stipenda - a leading international provider of outsourced employment, payroll, HR, and compliance solutions for employers, agencies, and consultants.
Put simply - we are a professional employer organisation.
Our headquarters are in Warwick, England.
What we do
Employment law is more complex than ever.
To remain competitve, businesses are increasingly mobilising employees in foreign jurisdictions. Navigating employment law in countries where you don’t have an established corporate entity can get messy.
That’s where we come in.
For over 15 years, we have been industry leaders in international co-employment, payroll, HR, and compliance.
We help employers and recruitment professionals across the globe by providing compliant workforce solutions – particularly in countries where they have no corporate entity to employ an individual.
Since day one, we proudly provide professional, compliant, prompt, and cost-effective solutions. We ensure your people are on the ground and operational as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Why work with us
The answer is simple: while you run your business, we solve your workforce management challenges.
Most commonly, our clients partner with us when:
- Outsourcing the employment responsibility of an employee or an entire workforce in a foreign jurisdiction where they do not have an established corporate entity
- Dealing with foreign payroll, tax, HR, and compliance legislation that requires an understanding of cultural, legal, and immigration requirements
- Working in strict adherence with local and international tax authorities and other statutory bodies is of paramount importance for responsible corporate governance
- Requiring an AüG-licensed solution for your contingent workforce to work in Germany
- Requiring knowledge of a native language and customs to negotiate the engagement of a foreign employee
Founder and CEO, with over 20 years experience in the HR sector ranging from supporting companies formulate and implement staff management strategies following restructure to individual project support for senior and high skill employees in both local and foreign jurisdictions. Prior to that he was CEO at Contranet, an HR solutions provider for staffing companies in the UK and Europe. He initially qualified as a Chartered Certified Accountant and obtained his MBA from Cranfield University in the UK.
Liam serves in the capacity of Customer Solutions Advisor. He is the go-to person for operational enquires and is our resident expert for our international offices. Liam is an economics and finances graduate and is a specialist in financial control systems. He also has experience in a variety of customer relations within local government and the private sector. He is a keen traveler and proud football supporter.